Tuesday 28 February 2012

Latte au Lint

Still gathering supplies to make my daughters necklace and severely doubting my jewelry abilities my day was brought down a notch by winning a "Please Play Again" courtesy of Tim Horton's roll up the rim .  Although I did thoroughly enjoy my coffee! Looking at laundry sitting waiting to be put away I thought it would be nice to have a container to put the dryer lint in not having a place for a garbage can in the room and frankly too lazy to carry dryer lint to the kitchen green bin.  The laundry room also serves as a mudroom and a passage way to the backyard so people are in and out of there constantly.  Knowing my Timmies cup would end up in the green bin anyway I thought of a way to reuse it at least one last time before it goes to the composter.  Glue Stick, scissors and some left over giftwrap a quick sleeve was made  Not overly exciting perhaps but it solved a problem, doesn't offend the eye and it cost me nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment