Saturday 17 March 2012

In the Spirit of St Patrick's Day

In the spirit of St Patrick's Day and the ever paint chip .... I noticed people making banners out of paint chips mostly for Easter so I began to think.  Although I am not Irish at little decoration doesn't hurt especially here when we are in between seasons and everything is just kinda blah out.  So on my last trip to Homie D I picked up a variety of paint chips in multiple shades of green.  I drew out a shamrock on one to use as my template and began cutting out shamrocks.  Using fishing line to string them up the result was...



I didn't take a pic of the whole string because due to the damp weather a lot of the shamrocks began to curl so note to self that any future paint chip garlands will fair better inside.
(6 in 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment